Like many other Web sites, the-backpacking-site.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Amazon Associates Program
the-backpacking-site.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Amazon Associates
the-backpacking-site.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Web Hosting: hostgator.com
- Domain Registrar: https://www.godaddy.com/
- Owner and Publication Manager: Monica Woerner
PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE
This Web site is mainained for your personal enjoyment, benefit, information, education and communication. You may download material displayed on this site for non-commercial, personal use, provided you also retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the material. It is strictly prohibited to modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, re-post, “frame” or use the content of this site for any public or commercial purposes including text and original images without written permission.
By accessing the services of this website, you agree in advance to accept the following policy. Ideas are welcome; however, they will not be posted for advertising commercial gain.
2. The member-generated content of this web site contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. They are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither the-backpacking-site.com nor any of its representatives endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the service of the sites.
3. You assume full responsibility for anything you transmit, and give the-backpacking-site.com the right to display this material on its web site. the-backpacking-site.com makes no ownership claims to any material you transmit and agrees that all submitted materials, text, graphics and files remain the sole property of their creator.
4. Neither the-backpacking-site.com nor any of its representatives shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of the services of this web site and the information available on this web site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on this web site. You hereby waive any and all claims against the-backpacking-site.com arising out of your use of the information available thereon.