MEXICO

Ana Goncalves

While travelling in Cancun there is a quaint, small hostel that truly makes you feel right at home. Hostel Ka'beh has a relaxed atmosphere, 24 hour reception, free full breakfast (that you can make at any time), free WiFi and many more amenities. Fun and friendly staff.

Posted by Ana Goncalves, 29th May 2011

If you are in or around Cozumel, Mexico you must stop by the Chabad House of Cozumel. They have excellent Friday night services, very nice crowd, good food, singing and they have a kosher restaurant just one block from the synagogue. The Rabbis are very welcoming and they can give you great travel tips of where to go and what to do in Cozumel and the surronding area. They also know where the best deals are.

Posted by Lia Yudit, 28th June 2010

I love this country! The people are really friendly and helpful, I love this place called Tianguis del Sol for its food and produce variety! Chapala is a great place to visit, among others that you will love. Have fun and do not take time schedules so seriously, because Mexicans are laid back when it comes to being punctual.
Enjoy it!!!

Posted by Fernando Lana, 11th May 2010

Mexico is a great place to chill out, especially if like me you're about to move on to the States.

Posted by Micheal Joreny, 22nd September 2008

Mexico is really great place to rest:)

Posted by John, 20th July 2008

I did travel with Bamba experience as well and I have to agree with Carly's comments. I loved it, especially the hostel to hostel service and met lots of people. I would recommend it as well.

Posted by Antoine, 01st July 2008

I was wondering about how I would go about attaining a work VISA for Mexico?

Posted by Robert, 27th March 2008

I travelled with Bamba Experience and I thought it was a great service. They picked me up in my hostel and took me to some impressive places. They were organised, and I met many great people. I would recommend this service.

Posted by Carly Maisel, 12th August 2007

Bamba Experience, Mexico: A disappointingly disorganised lot who really need to be truthful about the ins and outs of their service. Fantastic guides and beautiful places but would not recommend it as a stress free service.

Posted by Cathryn Roberts, 18th July 2007

When I went Oaxaca I didn't know where to sleep, I found a really nice, clean and homey place, LA CASA DE DON PABLO HOSTEL. I met nice people there, and the breakfast included is great!! For sure I am going back there.

Posted by alfredo garcia, 16th October 2006

Mexico was great!!! Friendly people, beautiful landscape, so many different cultures. A useful tip- dont take the public transportation system its long and unreliable. When I was there I found out about this company called bamba experience and it was cheaper than normal public transportation. It a service made for backpackers wanting to see the untouched world of mexico.

Posted by Laurent Steiner, 15th September 2006

I absolutey love Mexico, the food is great, the people are great, I love the warm and welcoming feel you get once you go there. If you don't know Spanish, someone will ask if they can translate for you, I very much appreciated the help and opportunities I got when iIwas in Mexico, especially since i'm not fluent with spanish.

Posted by Christina Price, 05th September 2006

The best transportation company designed for backpackers and independent travelers is www.bambaexperience.com

Check it out,
Cheers

Posted by Paul Sarfati, 12th August 2006
Full Name
Email Address
Comments
Photograph

Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.

Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of The Guides Network (Fubra Ltd)