PERU

Anyone who have experience with riding in Peru? I am looking for a place to rent horses - good horses to a fair price. And I am looking for a local farmer or so, who can be our guide for 1 week in the neighborhood of Machu Picchu.

Posted by Karin Skovrød, 12th May 2015

I have a question for anyone out there who has travelled to Peru and/or Bolivia. I have a flight into Lima on June 19th and out of La Paz on August 19th. I want to spend 5 weeks in Peru and 3 weeks in Bolivia. I will start in Lima and would like to make it to Machu Pichu and eventually cross the boarder. Can someone recommend a time line of cities?

Posted by B. Dana, 12th February 2010

I have been in Peru and just wanted to recommend a Hostel in Lima which is really great. Super save, CLEAN, great people and in the center of Miraflores: Colibri Youth Hostel.
Check it out ;-) Peru is a great spot. Loved it.

Posted by Pia Valdiviezo, 19th January 2009

I am going on the Inca Trail in May 2009, I can't wait! This website is really useful in preparing thank you!

Posted by Andrew Miles, 11th December 2008

I recommend to travel also to the North of Peru. The Museum of the Lord of Sipan near Chiclayo is amazing and for people who love hiking they're in for a nice surprise in the Chachapoya region. The inhabitants are very friendly and the archeological findings are special.

Posted by Anita Sempels, 11th July 2008

This country is amazing, so much to see and do, cheap, unreal!! You make friends at every corner.

Posted by Thomas Schmidt, 29th May 2008

We made the Inca trail to Machupicchu 4 Days / 3 Nights, it was amazing trek to get information, very helpfull.

Posted by Karla Khan, 19th February 2008
Full Name
Email Address
Comments
Photograph

Your email address is required so we can verify that the comment is genuine. It will not be posted anywhere on the site, will be stored confidentially by us and never given out to any third party.

Please note that any viewpoints published here as comments are user's views and not the views of The Guides Network (Fubra Ltd)